My Idea App Loot – Get Rs 51 Idea Postpaid Bill Payment in just Re 1 only

My Idea App Loot – Get
Rs 51 Idea Postpaid Bill
Payment in just Re 1
only. My Idea App,
Loaded with amazing
features will simplify
your life. Now My Idea
App is here with an
amazing offer in which
Rs 51 will get credited
into your Postpaid
account on your first
payment through My
Idea app. This is a
limited period offer. So
hurry up. How to get
this offer.? Just follow
the steps below.-



NOTE- This offer is
only valid for Idea
Postpaid Users on
their first bill payment
via My Idea App.
How to Get Rs 51 Idea
Postpaid Bill Payment
for Re 1 at My Idea
App.

Steps :-

1) Firstly goto
Download My Idea App
Here



2) After downloading,
open the app and enter
your Idea Postpaid
Number.



3) Verify your number
with the OTP you
received.



4) Now initiate a
Postpaid Bill Payment of
Re 1.



5) Make the payment of
Rs 1 with your Idea
Money or Debit Card/
Credit Card or
Netbanking.



6) After successful
payment, Bill Payment
of Re 1 will be
processed immediately
& remaining Bill
Payment of Rs 50 will be
processed within 1
hour. Enjoy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Hack Clash Of Clans To See All Hidden Traps

Akaashvaani Radio